Saturday, September 05, 2009

A Bit of a Headache



It's almost bedtime and the only negative sensation so far is a bit of a headache. Kali and I hit the Morningside Market this morning and on the trip there I told her I didn't think I'd miss having coffee. Well, I didn't miss it but apparently my body did. Other than that, so far...so good...

The picture above shows what came in the environmentally friendly bag of treats I received last night at Kashi Atlanta. And there was a very helpful packet of information that we all went over. I took the Dosha test and confirmed for the 18th time that I am, with extreme certainty, a Kapha body type. By the way, there's only one test I've taken more times than this Dosha test (the Myers-Briggs type indicator) and it always proves that I am an ISTJ.

After the Morningside Market, we went to a yoga class that was mat to mat crammed with at least 40 people. Then I went and got a pedicure before I hit Sevananda for the rest of the food I'll need for the 10 days. Kali volunteered to make the ghee (clarified butter) and I was lucky enough to get to see her boys when I went to her house to pick it up (her oldest now has a mustache and her youngest has mono - how cute!)



This picture includes some of the things I picked up at Sevananda. Quinoa, split yellow peas and creme of buckwheat.



Guess I can't make the recipe on the back of the creme of buckwheat box. Oh well...

No comments: