Saturday, March 04, 2006

This is for Tom, or "spring has sprung in the ATL"
















Tom was "complaining" that Doc B. and I were bragging about the lovely Atlanta weather so I thought I would rub it in a little bit more. Above are photos taken in our backyard this afternoon. Daffodils on the bottom and loripetalum on the top. Gorgeous, eh? That "eh" was for all of my relatives in Michigan!

Oh, and Tom, since this is directed to you specifically, the offer still stands for you to come sit on the porch and drink mint juleps while we cut you some daffodils and/or the tip off of your cigar :)

Also, check out Shawn Mullins' new CD. At http://shawnmullins.com you can listen to snippets of the album before you decide to buy. My personal favorites are "Beautiful Wreck" and Shawn's version of "House of the Rising Sun".

No comments: