Sunday, April 22, 2007

H.H.S.C.




Thanks M and D for gifting us the Hilton Head Time Share - yeah, I know, we "paid" for it, but it was still an awesome gift. We needed it this year. After our week in Hilton Head, I did a week of work in Tampa, FL. I'm back for two days and leave again for Baltimore, MD - my first ever trip to the Head Quarters of the Social Security Administration. As it turns out, I'm in my quaint little SSA cubicle but one day over a four week period. Feels a bit like I'm back in Corporate America; but I'm also feeling up for the challenge, unlike when I was actually being fed by the corporate breast...(thanks for the analogy Shawn Mullins:)

I have no idea how much I'll be able to post over the next two weeks, so no promises. "We'll see" is about all I can commit to, bitch!

Thanks for reading and things will be different come May. just an FYI, Maddie, Kitty Cat, turns 19 in May - she was born in 1988 - Unbelievable!

Oh, and happy b-day to Mom tomorrow - congrats on making it to FRA - full retirement age!!!!

2 comments:

shortstuff said...

So glad that you are back in communicado (so to speak)!

Would love to hear all about your trip, er - trips! What's all this traveling that you're doing on our tax dollars??
Julie

Care said...

Dear Short Stuff - I'm really working my per diem - that's what I'm doing with our tax dollars!!! Looking forward to catching up with you in a couple of weeks!
Love, Care