Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's official, George doesn't know Jack.


photos courtesy of Time.com










George apparently does not know Jack and does not recall meeting him. Sounds similar to another quote that has already gone down in history: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Word on the street is that Jack is in no less than 5 photos with George and of course Jack contributed huge money to George...hmmmm...

In the meantime, Jack has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to corrupt public officials...

Can't wait to hear the rest of this storyfunny satire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise, with all my heart, 'til the day I die that if you get in hot water I'll never say that I don't know who you are ..... of course, unless the "family history" of alzheimers has set in. :-) Love forever, Mom

Care said...

Yes, that family history could work in our favor mom! And Doc. B., you are correct, I did not have to look very hard for a smirking picture of George!

Anonymous said...

I don't know J(j)ack either. Good to see our illustrious president basking in his moral authority!

Care said...

Glad to see you are still reading future Doc. D.!